ACCOMMODATIONS IN MADRID
Need to know where to stay while studying Spanish?
SANTA BARBARA school offers different lodging options where you will feel safe, comfortable and happy during your stay.
Our accommodation staff will provide thorough assistance.
Homestay Living with a host family from Madrid has two major advantages. First, it is the best way to live the Spanish culture and see what daily life for a native Spanish person is like. Secondly, our host families will speak in Spanish 100% of the time, which will help you practice the skills you’re working on in Spanish classes in a real context.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience living with a host family. You will have the privacy of your own room, but share and interact in the Spanish culture while practicing Spanish with your hosts.
- Our host families are carefully selected to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible.
- We do our best to find home stays where you will be treated like part of the family.
- We will always try to accommodate you within 20-30 minutes – on foot or by public transport to SANTA BARBARA School.
- You can choose between a single or double room without meals, half board (breakfast and dinner) or full board (all meals).
- If you have any allergies, special dietary needs, aversion to pets or any other special request, please let us know in advance and we will do everything possible to meet your needs.
- The price includes: Wifi , bedding , blankets, meals and laundry once a week ( 90% of our host families offer packed lunches rather than eat at home).
- Double room: Shared with another student from Santa Barbara, the same sex. If you book a double room and there is no other student, you have the right to change at any time.
- Private bathroom in a double room: The private bathroom is shared with the roommate (only for students traveling together).
ACCOMMODATION IN HOSTELS
The Room007 Ventura Hostel offers air conditioning and WiFi high speed Internet connection. It is a 15-minute walk from the Santa Barbara School and just 400 meters from the Puerta del Sol, with connections to lines 1, 2, 3 of the metro and the commuter train that goes directly to the airport. The hostel has a bar, a restaurant and a common area with microwave and refrigerator.
The rooms are painted white and have caricatures on the walls. They include individual lockers, reading lights and a bag to store belongings. Private rooms also have a wardrobe and TV. Each room has its own bathroom with complementary toiletries. This hostel has a seating area on the top floor opening onto a terrace, offers free use of the computers, TV and vending machines. The 24-hour reception offers tourist information, luggage storage services and airport shuttle.
The property is located near the lively La Latina neighborhood, with its narrow streets and tapas bars. The San Miguel indoor market offers a variety of fresh Spanish products and it is only a 15 minute walk from the school. Plaza Santa Ana and Gran Via are also nearby. The Plaza Mayor, the Retiro Park and the Prado Museum, among other attractions are also within a 10 minute walk.
All the accommodations offered have been thoroughly inspected. They are mostly found in the city center and near the school . Most accommodations are within a 10 to 15 minute walk from school and never more than 30 minutes by public transport.