Need to know where to stay while studying Spanish?
SANTA BARBARA school offers different lodging options where you will feel safe, comfortable and happy during your stay.
Our accommodation staff will provide thorough assistance.
Homestay Living with a host family from Madrid has two major advantages. First, it is the best way to live the Spanish culture and see what daily life for a native Spanish person is like. Secondly, our host families will speak in Spanish 100% of the time, which will help you practice the skills you’re working on in Spanish classes in a real context.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience living with a host family. You will have the privacy of your own room, but share and interact in the Spanish culture while practicing Spanish with your hosts.
- Our host families are carefully selected to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible.
- We do our best to find home stays where you will be treated like part of the family.
- We will always try to accommodate you within 20-30 minutes – on foot or by public transport to SANTA BARBARA School.
- You can choose between a single or double room without meals, half board (breakfast and dinner) or full board (all meals).
- If you have any allergies, special dietary needs, aversion to pets or any other special request, please let us know in advance and we will do everything possible to meet your needs.
- The price includes: Wifi , bedding , blankets, meals and laundry once a week ( 90% of our host families offer packed lunches rather than eat at home).
- Double room: Shared with another student from Santa Barbara, the same sex. If you book a double room and there is no other student, you have the right to change at any time.
- Private bathroom in a double room: The private bathroom is shared with the roommate (only for students traveling together).