Preparation Course for the CCSE Exam
This exam was released and took full effect last October 2015; it is for those looking to obtain their Spanish Nationality.
To Obtain the Spanish Nationality
It is required that you pass the following exams:
- The Exam for the DIPLOMA of Spanish as a foreign language DELE A2 or higher. Basic knowledge of Spanish, A2, is sufficient accreditation.
- The CCSE Exam(Knowledge of the Constitution, Society and Culture of Spain).
The CCSE Exam
- The accreditation of this exam recognizes the knowledge of the Spanish Constitution, Society and Culture.
- It is an essential requirement in order to obtain the Spanish Nationality.
- It is valid as required paperwork for Spanish Nationality for Sephardic Jews and residents who are 18 years or older.
- The validity of the certificate is for 4 years.
Practical Information about the CCSE Exam
The exam is composed of 5 parts with a total of 25 closed questions. There are multiple choice and true and false questions.
The exam is 45 minutes long.
It is written in contemporary peninsular Spanish.
It is organized in 2 parts.
- Government, Law, and Citizenship in Spain make up 60% of the questions.
- Culture, History, and Spanish society makes up 40 % of the questions.
To pass the exam with APTO, you only need to answer 15 questions correctly out of the 25 present (60% of the total).
In the exceptional case that there are only 1 or 2 students with the same level, enrolled in the course, the school reserves the right to change the course to a private class or semiprivate and reduces the hours by 50%. See “Conditions of the Contract”