- The course will 2consist of 25 hours per week divided into:
- 20h intensive course
- 5h Workshops
- Start Date: Every Monday all year.
- Small classes: average of 7 students. (Minimum 3 Students – Maximum 10 students per class).
- Workshops: various aspects of Hispanic culture and civilization, culture, cinema, art, history, pronunciation, gastronomy, folklore and music.
- Course Break: 1 week for every 8 weeks. Notification is required 4 weeks in advance.
- Registration fee required: 50 € *.
- Student Book and Workbook 35 € * (all levels). “Not included in the course. It must be purchased at time of enrollment. “
The amount of tuition and books will automatically be charged to your purchase, adding to the course price depending on the chosen weeks.
Steps to order:
- Choose the number of weeks of the course.
- Select the start date of the course. Select in the Home section for the week you want to start your course on Mondays.
- Check the amount of your course and add your purchase to the cart by clicking the button.
- Now you can go to your order and complete the process.
Note: By choosing the start of the course, remember that this should start on a Monday.