- The course consists of 25 hours per week divided into:
- 20h intensive course
- 5h Workshop
- Start date: Every Monday all year.
- Small classes: Average of 7 students (Minimum 3 students – Maximum 12 students per class).
- Workshops: various aspects of Hispanic culture and civilization. Workshops on culture, cinema, art, history, pronunciation, gastronomy, folklore and music
- Course break: 1 week for every 8 weeks of the course. It is necessary to notify 4 weeks in advance.
- Registration fee required: 50€ *.
- Student’s book and workbook 35 €* (all levels). “Not included in the course. Must be purchased at the time of registration.”
The tuition and book fees will be automatically charged to your purchase and added to the course price according to the weeks chosen.
- Steps to order:
- Choose the number of weeks of the course.
- Choose the start date of the course. Choose in the Start section the Monday corresponding to the week you want your course to start.
- Check the amount of your course and add your purchase to the cart by clicking on the button.
- Now you can go to your order and finish the purchase process.
Note: When choosing the start of the course, remember that it must start on Monday.