The objectives of this literacy course are as follows:
- Develop the basic literacy techniques, calculation, oral expression and group discussion.
- Develop the c ability to understand graphic messages and any type of essential code to function in its environment.
- Enhance capacities and attitudes for the self-learning.
- Develop the intellectual, logical and creative capacity.
- Encourage it participation and the habits of dialogue, respect, group work and solidarity attitudes,
- Promote the discovery of one's own potentialities.
- Favor the self-esteem and overcome inferiority complexes.
- Enable rethinking traditional stereotypes of women.
- Motivate the participation of women, with equal conditions and rights , at all levels of society.
- Improve the communication with the natural, social and human environment.
- Promote and value popular culture.
In short, that the process literacy teacher
secure changes and a direct improvement of their living conditions.
A1-C2 according to Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).