- The course consists of 30 hours per week divided into:
- 20h intensive course
- 5h Workshop
- 5 hours of private lessons.
- Starting Date: Every Monday all year.
- Small classes: average of 7 students. (Minimum 3 Students – Maximum 10 students per class)*.
- Workshops: various aspects of Hispanic culture and civilization. Workshops culture, cinema, art, history, pronunciation, gastronomy, folklore and music.
- Course Break: 1 week for every 8 weeks. Notification is required 4 weeks in advance.
- Registration required: 50 €*
- Student book and workbook 35 €* (all levels). “Not included in the course. It must be purchased at time of enrollment.”
The amount of tuition and books will automatically be charged to your purchase, adding to the course price depending on the chosen weeks.
Steps to order:
- Choose the number of weeks of the course.
- Choose the start date of the course. Select in the Home section for the week you want to start your course on Mondays.
- Check the amount of your course and add your purchase to the cart by clicking the button.
- Now you can go to your order and complete the process.
Note: By choosing the start of the course, remember that this should start on a Monday.